[lsb-discuss] Lesstif and libXt.a

Curt Mills archer at eskimo.com
Thu Nov 23 11:21:37 PST 2006

On Thu, 23 Nov 2006, Wichmann, Mats D wrote:

> Doing "lsbappchk -A" should take care of
> it (-A should enable "all" modules).

Thanks!  here's what i get now, which i'm -totally happy with;

  > /opt/lsb/bin/lsbappchk -A /opt/lsb-xastir/bin/xastir
  Checking symbols in all modules
  Checking binary /opt/lsb-xastir/bin/xastir
  Section .note.SuSE: Not recognized by name. Checking as type SHT_NOTE

So... On to doing an .spec file for it and generating the RPM...
Looks like my LSB porting effort is essentially complete!

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer