[lsb-discuss] WG: LSB F2F-Meeting in December

Flessner, Falko falko.flessner at sap.com
Fri Nov 24 08:25:08 PST 2006

Hello,

I'm happy that we can announce, that we finally got a more capacities for
the LSB F2F-Meeting. This means, that we can re-open the list of
participants. If you plan to come to Berlin, just add yourself to the list
available at:
http://www.freestandards.org/en/LSB_face-to-face_(December_2006)

We're sorry for any inconvenience you may have had through this, now we're
looking forwad to a successful time for all of us.

Cheers,

  Falko

--
Falko Flessner
SAP Labs Berlin             N: 52° 31.559'