[lsb-discuss] Why Flash 9 for Linux is taking so long

Banginwar, Rajesh rajesh.banginwar at intel.com
Thu Nov 30 15:33:11 PST 2006

This is interesting... The couple of libraries mentioned here are
already on the roadmap. Freetype is a candidate for LSB 3.2. OpenSSL
just accepted our first patch to fix some of the potential interface
stability issues. So with there 0.9.9 release, it may become a candidate
for LSB 4.0.

Thanks,

-Rajesh