[lsb-discuss] FW: [dtl_tech_board] OSDL DTL Tech Board: Documentation Framework (Tue, Oct 17)

Bastian, Waldo waldo.bastian at intel.com
Wed Oct 4 09:01:21 PDT 2006

This will be an excellent opportunity to look for ways to make this
Developer Network a bit more successful then. Case in point: when I
search for "application menu" I get zero hits. Let's look at why that is
and try to come up with a solution that scales and that provides real
value to developers.

Waldo Bastian
Linux Client Architect - Client Linux Foundation Technology
Channel Platform Solutions Group
Intel Corporation - http://www.intel.com/opensource
OSDL DTL Tech Board Chairman

Framework
>> (Tue, Oct 17)
>>
>> Where: channel #dtl on the FreeNode IRC network
>> (See http://freenode.net/irc_servers.shtml )
>>
>> When: Tue, Oct 17, 8:00am Pacific, 11:00am Eastern, 17:00 Paris,
11:00pm
>> PRC
>>
>> Who: People interested in Linux and Open Source documentation for
>> developers
>>
>> The OSDL DTL Technical Board is organizing an IRC session on
developer
>> documentation. This is a follow up to discussions that took place on
the
>> first OSDL Desktop Architect Meeting [1] and in preparation of DAM
III

[1]http://groups.osdl.org/workgroups/dtl/desktop_architects/december_200

[2]http://developer.osdl.org/dev/desktop_architects/index.php/Desktop_Ar

http://developer.osdl.org/dev/desktop_architects/index.php/Key_Topics#De