[lsb-discuss] it's official: LSB face to face and Packaging Summit, Berlin, Dec. 4-6, 2006

Jim Zemlin jzemlin at freestandards.org
Wed Oct 18 17:10:19 PDT 2006

To those planning on attending the F2F meeting in Berlin:

Get your tickets this now as airfares to Berlin are extremely low.   For
example, round trip from San Francisco to Berlin is $500.00 US leaving
Dec. 2 and returning Dec. 7.   I am not sure what the prices are from
other parts of the world, but I suspect they are discounted as well for
off season travel

Just a friendly reminder from an extremely cheap guy.

Jim

--
Jim Zemlin
Executive Director, Free Standards Group