[lsb-discuss] test coverage document

Matt Taggart taggart at carmen.fc.hp.com
Sun Oct 22 22:49:50 PDT 2006

Hi,

Tonight(PST) on the #lsb irc channel, liqm asked some questions about test
coverage for POSIX. I remembered a long time ago the FSG(Doug IIRC) did a
study on test coverage of the LSB standard (which included the things we
reference like POSIX).

What happened to that study? Do we still have such a document somwhere? It
would have been useful to be able to point at it and say "here are the
things that our tests cover and here is where we are deficient". Right now
the answer is "ask Andrew Josey".

Thanks,

--
Matt Taggart        Open Source & Linux Organization R&D
taggart at fc.hp.com   Hewlett-Packard