[lsb-discuss] test coverage document

Wichmann, Mats D mats.d.wichmann at intel.com
Mon Oct 23 05:49:43 PDT 2006

>I see this link in the LDN.
>https://www.freestandards.org/dbadmin/browse/status.php

There *is* coverage information in the DB, and
you *can* get at it via dbadmin, but the information
should not be considered particularly accurate.
I know of some places the information is incomplete,
and dbadmin doesn't understand niceties like where an
interface appears multiple times (architecture-specific)
that it should still be counted as one so that overall
counts are pretty much meaningless.  I don't think
any of this type of information was entered for
the new libraries, which now account for over 50%
of the interfaces in the LSB.