[lsb-discuss] test coverage document

Vladimir Rubanov vrub at ispras.ru
Thu Oct 26 07:44:07 PDT 2006

We are working on upgrading dbadmin utility. In particular we are adding
filters and grouping with statistics for browsing information about the test
coverage. This will facilitate analyzing the information but won't solve the
problem Mats mentioned - the information about the coverage is not
up-to-date... I hope we will address the issue of making the information
matching the reality in the beginning of the next year.

Vladimir Rubanov
Project Manager
ISP RAS