[lsb-discuss] FW: [Desktop_architects] DAM-3 - Portland

Jim Zemlin jzemlin at freestandards.org
Mon Sep 25 10:02:23 PDT 2006

Ian is on vacation this week.    My understanding is that we are going
to have a large European turn out at the LSB f2f and SAP is helping with
the meeting.   I don't think we can change the venue to Portland.   I am
sure we can arrange it so the schedules do not conflict.

Ian will be back from vacation on Friday.

Jim

--
Jim Zemlin
Executive Director, Free Standards Group