[lsb-discuss] LSB adoption acceleration proposal

Lepied, Frederic frederic.lepied at intel.com
Fri Sep 29 02:18:56 PDT 2006

Hi,

To accelerate the adoption of the LSB, we should promote its use
inside the open source community. This would demonstrate that the LSB
is viable solution with real life examples of how to implement it.

The idea is to help projects that are already building binary packages
for some distros to build binary packages for the LSB instead. We
could then imagine to advertize such projects or to list them
somewhere on the LSB web pages.

If some of you are interested, we could form a group to help open source
projects adopt the LSB.

WDYT ?
--
Fred - May the source be with you