[lsb-discuss] LSB conference call CANCELLED (Tuesday, April 2, 11am ET)

Ian Murdock imurdock at imurdock.com
Tue Apr 3 06:55:13 PDT 2007

Sorry for the late notice, but I just found out I have a conflict from here
on out with the usual call time. I also now have a conflict at 12pm ET too,
so that won't work either, and that doesn't work for Robert too. Given the
late notice, let's just cancel the call this week while we find a new time.
Please send suggested days/times to the list. Let's stick with the 8am/9am PT
time slot if at all possible, since that's a reasonable time across the U.S.
and Europe, and it's not TOO unreasonable in Asia for those who want to
participate from there. (And if there is interest in participation in Asia, we
can talk about moving it to 7am PT, to make it a little less unreasonable.
That's been on the table all along, but we haven't had any requests to do it.)

-ian
--
Ian Murdock
650-331-9324