[lsb-discuss] LSB conference call CANCELLED (Tuesday, April 2, 11am ET)

Robert Schweikert robert.schweikert at abaqus.com
Tue Apr 3 08:29:43 PDT 2007

Here is what works for me (Eastern Time)

Monday         11:00 A.M. or Noon
Tuesday       11:00 A.M.
Wednesday  11:00 A.M.        (Noon possible after April)
Thursday      11:00 A.M.
Friday           11:00 A.M. or Noon

On all days prior to 11:00 A.M. is an option.

Thanks,
Robert

--
Robert Schweikert                   MAY THE SOURCE BE WITH YOU
(Robert.Schweikert at abaqus.com)                 LINUX