[lsb-discuss] Sending LSB journals for certification: which way is true? :-)

Jiri Dluhos jdluhos at suse.cz
Thu Apr 12 06:06:49 PDT 2007

Hi everyone,

I have noticed that when I visit the LSB home page and click on the
Certification, I get a how-to document
(https://www.linux-foundation.org/en/Certification) that says :

---------------------------------

certification test results to you via email. This configuration is done on
the "Get Certified" tab of the web-based testkit manager. If you would like
to submit these results for final audit, forward the test results to the
certification team. Along with the test results, be sure to include (1) your
company name, (2) product designation, and (3) any company contacts that will
receive final audit results. (Note: submission will be more automated in the
future)

---------------------------------

However, when I go to the Certification system home page
(https://www.linux-foundation.org/cert/dashboard.php), I get a web form where
I can submit the journals automatically, as it always have been.

So, which way should I pick? Sending the journals by e-mail, or submitting
them via the web? :-)

Best regards,

    Jiri Dluhos

Jiri Dluhos, LSB development           jdluhos at suse.cz
SUSE LINUX, s.r.o.                     http://www.suse.cz
Lihovarska 1060/12                     tel: +420 284 028 969
190 00 Praha 9                         fax: +420 284 028 951
Czech Republic