[lsb-discuss] Sending LSB journals for certification: which way istrue? :-)

Vladimir Rubanov vrub at ispras.ru
Fri Apr 13 09:27:14 PDT 2007

As far as I know the plan is to get rid of the old certification system and
I am not sure if it is a bug that it is still available at the web site.

The interim solution is submitting the test result archive with journals and
all the other staff (we discussed this recently) to
lf_lsbcert at lists.linux-foundation.org. In future, the procedure will be
replaced by the new certification system including automated submission
inside DTK Manager.

I think John could comment more here.

/Vladimir.