[lsb-discuss] Sending LSB journals for certification: which way istrue? :-)

John Cherry cherry at linux-foundation.org
Fri Apr 13 10:25:05 PDT 2007

On Fri, 2007-04-13 at 20:27 +0400, Vladimir Rubanov wrote:
> As far as I know the plan is to get rid of the old certification system and
> I am not sure if it is a bug that it is still available at the web site.
>
> The interim solution is submitting the test result archive with journals and
> all the other staff (we discussed this recently) to
> lf_lsbcert at lists.linux-foundation.org. In future, the procedure will be
> replaced by the new certification system including automated submission
> inside DTK Manager.
>
> I think John could comment more here.

Yes, there was a bit of confusion because there are still vestiges of
the old certification system on the certification page.  I have removed
these old references with the exception of the bug reporting system.  I
think we may move to a more traditional bug tracking system, but that
will be an ongoing discussion for awhile.

In the mean time, please just send the certification result data to
lf_lsbcert at lists.linux-foundation.org as described on the certification
page.

John