[lsb-discuss] Desktop Architects / LSB - Collaboration Summit

John Cherry cherry at linux-foundation.org
Fri Apr 20 17:18:48 PDT 2007

In the spirit of the Linux Foundation Collaboration Summit, we would
like the Desktop Architects and the LSB Architects to be able to share
the venue at the Collaboration Summit in June.  Dates for the event are:

        June 13-15
        Google Mountain View Campus
        June 13 - Linux Foundation Collaboration Summit
                  Plenary Day
        June 14-15 - Desktop Architects / LSB Meetings

The Desktop Architects Meeting / LSB Meeting is being held in
conjunction with the Linux Foundation Collaboration Summit. The Linux
Foundation Desktop Linux workgroup and the LSB workgroup are planning
and sponsoring this event for the architects.  The intent of this
meeting is to bring desktop organizations together to address common
problems, to create some working synergy across organizations, and to
identify areas in the desktop ecosystem that would benefit from a focus
on standardization.

The lsb-discuss mailing list is an open list, so a variety of people are
subscribed.  If you are on the list AND you are an LSB architect in the
community AND you would like to attend DAM-4/LSB to work with architects
from other community organizations, consider this to be a personal
invitation for you to attend.  Your electronic invitation can be found
at:

https://www.linux-foundation.org/images/a/a3/Dam4.pdf

I encourage you to register as soon as you can for the event. We will
probably have to limit attendance to meet space constraints.  To
register:

http://www.linux-foundation.org/register/

On Thursday, April 26 and Thursday, May 31 at 9AM (pacific), we will be
having preparation calls for this architects meeting.  We would
appreciate your involvement in these calls regardless of whether you
will be attending or not.  These calls will be announced on this mailing
list.

Hope to see you at at the Linux Foundation Collaboration Summit as we
rub elbows with the key architects in the community.  If you have any
questions, please drop me an email or send logistics questions to
lf_desktop at linux-foundation.org

Watch this page for updates on travel and other details:

http://www.linux-foundation.org/en/Linux_Foundation_Collaboration_Summit

Best regards,

John Cherry (for the LF Desktop Linux Workgroup and the LSB Workgroup)
The Linux Foundation