[lsb-discuss] [Desktop_architects] DAM-4 - June 13-15; Google Mountain View Campus

John Cherry cherry at linux-foundation.org
Mon Apr 23 11:36:42 PDT 2007

Planning call for DAM-4

The DAM-4 planning call will be this Thursday (April 26) at 9AM
(pacific).  Call information is:

402-756-9000
819365#

Sorry about the long distance nature of the line, but I am using one of
those freeconferencecall.com lines.  We'll see how it holds up with some
heavy usage.  :)

Pretty simple agenda for the call:

- Look at invitation list.  Make sure that others that need to be
  there are invited.
- Look at the agenda and the potential breakouts.  Missing anything?
- Prep material
- Look at possibilities of streamlining input prior to the meeting
  so that prioritization of focus areas will be much smoother.

Talk to you all on Thursday.

Cheers,
John (for the LF Desktop Linux workgroup)