[lsb-discuss] Checking Firefox for LSB-compliance

Sam Hart criswellious at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 13:04:25 PDT 2007

Alright, to add weirdness to weirdness, for giggles I built Firefox
with the lsb dev kit and re-ran the test. No SIGABRT errors.

lsbappchk completes with a full report of all libraries not found in LSB.

At the moment, the list is meaningless as I need to cull through the
ones that are self-referential inside the Mozilla build directory, but
the fact that I'm not getting any errors from lsbappchk is strange.