[lsb-discuss] How can I get the new Version of LSB3.2 Testkit ?

Wichmann, Mats D mats.d.wichmann at intel.com
Mon Aug 13 04:29:20 PDT 2007

lsb-discuss-bounces at lists.linux-foundation.org wrote:
> On Mon, 13 Aug 2007, pisces yang wrote:
>
>> Hi:
>> I want to do LSB3.2 test on my linux system, and I have seen the LSB
>> Roadmap:
>>
>> August 2007
>>>
>>>     * LSB 3.2 Release Candidate, public comment period (specs and
>>>       tests are fully integrated now)
>>
>> but I could not find any link for LSB3.2.
>> so ,anyone could help me ? Any alpha or beta version ? Any download
>> link ?
>>

> Daily snapshot builds of the 3.2 tests are here:
>
> ftp://ftp.freestandards.org/pub/lsb/snapshots/bundles/dist-testkit
>
> Currently version 3.1.90, but these will ultimately become the
> 3.2 tests.
> Feedback welcome!

In addition, there are also other ways to access:

* use dtk-manager from
ftp://ftp.linux-foundation.org/pub/lsb/snapshots/dtk-manager/
and ask to download the snapshot tests

* use the YUM repository at
ftp://ftp.linux-foundation.org/pub/lsb/snapshots/repositories/yum/repo-i
a32
(for example, you'd need to change the architecture specifier if
using something differet)

* use the Debian repository (sources.list entry):
deb ftp://ftp.linux-foundation.org/pub/lsb/snapshots/repositories/debian
lsb main