[lsb-discuss] LSB bug fixing conference call: Friday 17 Aug

Wichmann, Mats D mats.d.wichmann at intel.com
Wed Aug 15 07:06:15 PDT 2007

This message is to announce the creation of a (temporary)
additional LSB conference call, dedicated to processing
bugs in the LSB Bugzilla.

The call will be held Fridays at 11am US-Eastern time,
using the same callin number as the Wedneday regular
LSB call.

LSB bug information is available at
http://bugs.linuxbase.org, which serves as the source for
the agenda.  At the discretion of the participants, we'll
choose bugs from this list and work on triage, resolution,
or reclassification.  For specific calls we may send out
email notification that particular bugs are up for discussion.

For the near term, the focus will be on bugs which are
classified as must-fix for LSB 3.2 (and any which
participants strongly feel *should* be so classified).

All LSB participants are most welcome to join this call,
which will last for one hour.