[lsb-discuss] unofficial/bzr-pqm (server setup ? )

Jeff Licquia jeff at licquia.org
Wed Aug 29 11:13:14 PDT 2007

Daniele Favara wrote:
> i was reading your doc about :
>
> - Bazaar-NG + Patch Queue Manager
>
> i see there is a web ui to send merge requests , is the code available
> somewhere ?
>
> i'd be interested on setting up a similar env for testing pourpose.

It's not available, mostly because it's very specific to our web setup.
 By itself, it probably isn't very useful to you.

It works by creating a job queue entry in the PQM spool dir.  This isn't
terribly hard to do.  Here's the PHP code from our app that's likely to
be the most interesting to you:

  $fp = fopen("/var/spool/bzr-pqm/patch." . $stamp, "w");
  fwrite($fp, "From: " . $_POST['email'] . "\n");
  fwrite($fp, "Subject: " . $_POST['summary'] . "\n\n");
  fwrite($fp, "star-merge " . $from_url . "http://bzr.freestandards.org"
. $_REQUEST['repo'] . "\n");
  fclose($fp);

The rest is pretty garden-variety web stuff: authentication, form fields
for the merge information, etc.