[lsb-discuss] LSB conf call notes for 2007-08-29

Konstantin Boudnik lf at boudnik.org
Thu Aug 30 14:26:03 PDT 2007

Hi Jeff. Eventually I've cleared out most of junk pile, accumulated since
vacation time and just started working on JRE-LSB issues.

First off, by next call I suppose to meet some engineering folks from JDK dev.
and to have some updates for you all. Secondly, in a separate email I'm
asking Sam to forward to me any JRE dependencies, which slow down his
investigations. Those data points should be a strong argument to present to
development management here at Sun.

Will talk to you later,
  Konstantin