[lsb-discuss] LSB conf call notes for 2007-12-19

Jeff Licquia jeff at licquia.org
Wed Dec 19 08:27:46 PST 2007

Attendees: George Kraft, Jeff, Stew, Sam, Darren Davis, Kay Tate,
Alexey, Robert, Carlos, Till.

Conference calls for the last week of 2007 are cancelled.  After the
Friday bug call, the next call will be the LSB call on January 2.

3.2.  Desktop issues are the biggest right now.

Till: Answer from SuSE; the security issue in foomatic-rip was
backported.  Still interacting on other issues.  Jeff: tests should stay
disabled.  Till: Ricoh users will probably need an update.

3.2 release will be postponed until mid-January or earlier, due to
holiday schedules and the bugs we've had to fix in the beta.  Till: do
we have a 4.0 plan?  Jeff: 4.0 release before end of 2008, hopefully
before December.  Will start 4.0 stuff right after 3.2 is released, so
we can have progress on high-priority items by the next F2F.

Short call.  Happy holidays to everyone!