[lsb-discuss] Reminder: LSB 3.2 review in progress

Wichmann, Mats D mats.d.wichmann at intel.com
Fri Dec 21 05:28:10 PST 2007

>> that's odd, they all use *exactly* the same inclusion of docbook
>> entities and I have not attacked this problem at all yet (bug 1854).
>>
> Actually the multiple-page version still contains the incorrect legal
> information. It is available by Copyright link at the top of the
> first page:
> http://www.linux-foundation.org/betaspecs/books/LSB-Printing/LS
> B-Printing/LEGAL.html
>
> By  the way the ALSA specification may require specific copyright
> attributions too.

that makes me happier (in a strange kind of way :-)

anyway, fixing this will involve build the right
legal files for the books that are not LSB-Core,
adding entities for them in the entity file, and
making the booksets use the right legal entity
for that book. It's not as complex as I had
thought when I first saw it.

I'm now on holidays so I won't be on much, but if people
want to collect copyrights we should be listing for
each of the new books - printing, perl, python, alsa -
in that bug - we'll get these in for the final build.