[lsb-discuss] revisiting LSB Desktop certification

Wichmann, Mats D mats.d.wichmann at intel.com
Thu Feb 1 02:32:20 PST 2007

Just wanted to clarify this comment of mine:

>It's going to be - I hestiate to use this term - a bit confusing.
>LSB 3.1 moved the "lsb-graphics" module so it's incorporated
>in the "lsb-desktop" module (set).  I'm trying to envision
>a certification for "LSB" that looks like "lsb-core, lsb-c++
>and certain portions of lsb-desktop".

The complication is in describing what specification
components correspond to such a certification. From
a testing viewpoint it's extremely simple, as the
distribution tests that represent "lsb-graphics" were
always a separate piece, you either have to run it
or you don't.