[lsb-discuss] First attempt to build an LSB printer driver package

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 14:24:25 PST 2007

So let's go on now. With Mike Sweet's help I got it building now (the
order of the "-l..." is important, too).

Running lsbappchk gives the following message:
bash-3.1# /opt/lsb/bin/lsbappchk src/rastertospl2
Checking binary src/rastertospl2
Unable to determine if parameters to ioctl() are used in accordance with
the LSB.
bash-3.1#

Is my executable LSB-3.1-compliant? Or what do I need to change in addition?

    Till