[lsb-discuss] This is what we should fix

Dan Kohn dan at dankohn.com
Thu Feb 22 19:54:15 PST 2007

Randy, if it's going to dissuade anyone from participating, we can
switch to a service with an 800 number.  However, we've been spending
over $1000 a year on conference calls, while FreeConferenceCall.com
is, as strange as it seems, free.

Personally, I only use a cellphone or VoiP.  With the former, long
distance is free, with the latter it's generally $0.01 per minute.

            - dan
--
Dan Kohn <mailto:dan at dankohn.com>
<http://www.dankohn.com/>  <tel:+1-415-233-1000>