[lsb-discuss] Downloads page updated for Update 1, still need a few other things

Vladimir Rubanov vrub at ispras.ru
Fri Feb 23 00:01:42 PST 2007

Ian,

we have published LSB Distribution Testkit Getting Started at
https://www.linux-foundation.org/en/LSB_Distribution_Testkit_Getting_Started
. Please reference it from the Download page.

Meanwhile, could you please augment the Download page to include the
standalone DTK Manager tar.gz packages (an additional table in "For Platform
Developers" section). We could then prepare the Getting Started for this as
well.

/Vladimir.