[lsb-discuss] Downloads page updated for Update 1, still need a few other things

Vladimir Rubanov vrub at ispras.ru
Sat Feb 24 08:57:41 PST 2007

I see. Yes, you are right. "DTK Manager" may be not associated with
dist-testkit by some users unless we push DTK term in both packages. So I
see the same suitable variants you mentioned, which are equally good for me:
1. lsb-dtk and lsb-dtk-manager
or
2. lsb-dist-testkit and lsb-dist-testkit-manager

/Vladimir.