[lsb-discuss] Relation between the POSIX parts of LTP and LSB test suites?

Jiri Dluhos jdluhos at suse.cz
Tue Feb 27 03:35:18 PST 2007

Hello everyone,

Sorry if I have already asked this before but I can't find any message related
to this...

Is the POSIX part of the LSB test suite (runtime test) somehow related to the
LTP test suite? I have a feeling that these two have a common ancestor but
I'm not sure; I have not found any significant similarities when comparing
source codes of these two.

Does anyone know where the LSB POSIX tests came from?

Best regards,

    Jiri Dluhos

Jiri Dluhos, LSB development           jdluhos at suse.cz
SUSE LINUX, s.r.o.                     http://www.suse.cz
Lihovarska 1060/12                     tel: +420 284 028 969
190 00 Praha 9                         fax: +420 284 028 951
Czech Republic