[lsb-discuss] LSB conference call agenda (Tuesday, February 27, 11am ET)

Ian Murdock imurdock at imurdock.com
Tue Feb 27 05:48:39 PST 2007

Dial in details are unchanged:
Toll Free Number: 877-954-0722 (United States)
Toll Number: 203-566-1295 (International)
Participant passcode available on request

(The participant password is the same as before. If you don't already
know it and want to join, feel free to drop me a note.)

Agenda:

Last week, I said:

  Now that 3.1 Update 1 is behind us (I'm updating the Downloads page and
  preparing the beta announcement in another window), we'll begin turning
  our attention to 3.2.

This was apparently a "mission accomplished" moment, as my testing
shows we still have several critical things that need to get
done (see lsb-discuss messages).. Let's go through the list today.