[lsb-discuss] [Lsb-infrastructure] Downloads page updated for Update 1, still need a few other things

Vladimir Rubanov vrub at ispras.ru
Tue Feb 27 07:21:18 PST 2007

Yes, you can switch to the About page while the tests are running, clicking
Execution tab will bring you back to the terminal emulation. You can even
close the browser - tests will continue in background. To stop them, you
have to press "Stop" button at the Execution page, which you can open in
your browser at any time.

It would be very strange if you are running 0.5 and having the troubles you
described. My engineers report they have fixed them in 0.5. Or we may have
problems with a complex multi-version environment mix up on your computer.

/Vladimir.