[lsb-discuss] [Lsb-infrastructure] Downloads page updated for Update 1, still need a few other things

Vladimir Rubanov vrub at ispras.ru
Tue Feb 27 09:46:07 PST 2007

Ok, if you did not selected particular test suites and just pressed the "Run
tests" button then it looks like the certification mode (*Get Certified*
page). The custom mode (*Configure* page) shows particular test suites with
their versions (release and betas) and allows to select any subset of tests
to run.

Well, now at least some of the problems are explained - they are due to
using the old tests (which are the latest official versions though). We will
investigate the other issues and comment tomorrow.

/Vladimir.