[lsb-discuss] Update 1: Results Reckoning

Steve Schafer sschafer at freestandards.org
Fri Jan 12 12:23:00 PST 2007

For Update 1 we had the following items, with the following status:

* Additions (ioctl, statfs, fstatfs, etc)  - Done (but lacking tests?)
* Testkits - in good shape, but not complete
* Repositories - getting done, but not complete
* Errant builds - getting done, but not complete

It seems the least of our worries is the testkits, then the repos, and
lastly the builds (only because some of the building failures are caused by
items out of our control). Correct?

If the status is different from what I've noted above, please update to this
list.

Likewise, if there is something new to report in the area(s) you are
working, please send an update to this list.

On Tuesday we will make a final determination on whether we can release this
month.

Thanks!