[lsb-discuss] LSB conference call agenda (Tuesday, January 30, 11am ET) (and LSB 3.1 Update 1 status update)

Jiri Dluhos jdluhos at suse.cz
Tue Jan 30 09:05:08 PST 2007

On Tuesday 30 January 2007 17:48, you wrote:
> > Or am I looking at some reduced, abbreviated version of the LSB specs,
> > and the original has all the info?
>
> I can't imagine what you are looking at ... I've never seen anything
> like what you are describing.

Hi,

Yep... many people would run in horror if they saw things I often see late at
night, or early at the morning ;-)

Thanks for the information; I have understood that some functions are really
described right there, I just haven't searched thoroughly enough.

Best regards,

    Jiri Dluhos

Jiri Dluhos, LSB development           jdluhos at suse.cz
SUSE LINUX, s.r.o.                     http://www.suse.cz
Lihovarska 1060/12                     tel: +420 284 028 969
190 00 Praha 9                         fax: +420 284 028 951
Czech Republic