[lsb-discuss] ISV Survey- Perl,Python

Robert Schweikert robert.schweikert at mathworks.com
Tue Jul 17 05:22:14 PDT 2007

<snip>

>> I think cross linking to the language documentation is confusing. We
>> should have LSB focused doc (or links). Linking to the top level spec
>> presents a too big of a scope. Somehow this should be narrower.
>>

> Not sure how to approach this, I suppose we could link the modules to the
> correct part of the language doc.
Yes, I think this would be better. Each module which gets listed as part
of the LSB links to the doc for this specific module.
> The internals I was kind of being
> intentionally vague rather than trying to duplicate the upstream content
> and spell out variable types, structures, ops, etc.

For this the doc should probably link to the reference manual such as
http://www.python.org/doc/current/ref/ref.html for Python rather than
the top level documentation collection page.

--
Robert Schweikert                       MAY THE SOURCE BE WITH YOU
(robert.schweikert at mathworks.com)                 LINUX