[lsb-discuss] lsbappchk DT_NEEDED

Vladimir Rubanov vrub at ispras.ru
Tue Jul 17 07:51:58 PDT 2007

Is it always possible to explicitly and easily control which libraries go
into DT_NEEDED section?

It seems that most of the captured in the LSB Navigator DB apps (about 500
in local ISPRAS version) have some libraries in DT_NEEDED that are not
called directly. Is it carelessness of developers' of these apps? Do you
think it is easy for them to fix this to contain only directly called
libraries?

/Vladimir.