[lsb-discuss] Please help check the failures.(LSB 3.1 runtime test)

jie dong inbelief at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 04:29:32 PDT 2007

Stew, thank you very much!

As for "mount the partition with noatime", I checked the file "/etc/fstab",
but it doesn't use the switch "noatime". Can you tell me how to fix this
failure?

For "ttyname_r" failure, my glibc version is 2.5-1(I get it from "rpm -qa |
grep glibc"). And i can still not know why it failed. The urls you refered
seems unrelated with the failure.

Does anyone has the problems of "sort" and "setvbuf"??

/tset/ANSI.org/streamio/setvbuf_X/T.setvbuf_X 3
/tset/LI18NUX2K.L1/utils/sort/T.sort 7, 23, 39

Thanks,
Jerry

And the