[lsb-discuss] Multi-LSB-version application testing tools ready

Vladimir Rubanov vrub at ispras.ru
Fri Jul 27 03:12:43 PDT 2007

We have prepared the multi LSB version capable tools for app testing, which
include appchk, pkgchk and archk. The tools now accept -r VERSION or
--lsb-version=VERSION command line option, which specifies LSB version to
test against. For example:

appchk --lsb-version=3.0 testapp

Now 3.0, 3.1 & 3.2 are supported. "3.2" stands for the current LSB
development snapshot from the LSB DB used during the tools building. The
tools' sources are in the Bazaar.

Any feedback is appreciated.

Vladimir.