[lsb-discuss] appchk - command line processing

Scott Baeder baeder at cadence.com
Thu Jun 28 08:52:23 PDT 2007

I agree that finding a better way to deal with apps that use dlopen
would be a good thing.  It is something we use quite a lot, since our
applications know where they are located, and how to find the libraries
it needs.  When you have so many applications, using LD_LIBRARY_PATH
just gets too confusing, and it's not always possible to use wrapper
scripts, etc.

Scott

Scott Baeder			  MA - (978) 262-6299
270 Billerica Rd		  SJ - (408) 944-7785