[lsb-discuss] my applicattion is LSB

Wichmann, Mats D mats.d.wichmann at intel.com
Fri Jun 29 10:44:39 PDT 2007

________________________________

	From: lsb-discuss-bounces at lists.freestandards.org [mailto:lsb-discuss-bounces at lists.freestandards.org] On Behalf Of arles rodriguez
	Sent: Friday, June 29, 2007 1:38 PM
	To: lsb-discuss at lists.freestandards.org
	Subject: [lsb-discuss] my applicattion is LSB

	hi!

	I am interested in to certify my applicattion accord LSB. It was built without errors in a lsb-buildenv-3.0.2 in fedora core 6 and I tested my binaries in a debian 4.0 with lsbappchk3. But i get this message:

	Unable to determine if parameters to ioctl() are used in accordance with the LSB.

	¿this is a problem for a possible certification?

 We can't tell without more information, and in fact that's
what the message is meant to imply.  Do you know
which ioctls it uses?