[lsb-discuss] LSB SI documentation?

Sam Hart criswellious at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 12:43:31 PDT 2007

Can anyone point me in the right direction for documentation on how to
use the LSB SI build scripts available in the LSB BZR repo here?
http://bzr.freestandards.org/lsb/devel/si

I thought that I had it, and actually managed to build a working SI
virtual machine, but it lacked all build tools, so obviously I did
something wrong.

The only LSB SI documentation I've been able to find online is:
http://www.linux-foundation.org/docs/lsbbook/si.html

which points to these files:
https://www.linux-foundation.org/download/

which effectively give me what I've already managed to get (an LSB SI
sans development tools).

Is there something I'm missing that someone else knows of?