[lsb-discuss] LSB 3.1 Update 1 status (and minutes for 2/20 and 2/27)

Stew Benedict stewb at aysenterprises.com
Thu Mar 1 15:59:48 PST 2007

On Thu, 1 Mar 2007, Ian Murdock wrote:

> Stew reports that, at the command line level, the switch is "-T core",
> which is mildly confusing (since it's actually Core and C++) and "-T
> desktop" (or no option at all, since "everything" is the default here
> too). Since most users will be using the DTK Manager, I'm not too worried
> about -T core, but I suppose if it's easy to fix, we could change it.

Could probably be changed easily for libchk,cmdchk. What text do you want
to use for the -T argument(s)?

I was still seeing a problem with appchk, in that it was testing for and
passing X symbols when I specified "core", possibly because in the past,
the X libs were part of core. I don't know if Jeff got any further with this
bit. Pkgchk would probably inherit the same problem.

--
Stew Benedict