[lsb-discuss] LSB 3.1 Update 1 status (and minutes for 2/20 and2/27)

Ian Murdock imurdock at imurdock.com
Fri Mar 2 02:41:46 PST 2007

Since we have something called "Core" that's an ISO standard without
C++, we can't refer to something else as "Core" that includes C++.
Let's make it a goal to get C++ to the point where we can roll it into
Core and submit that to ISO, perhaps in LSB Core 4.0. In the meantime,
we'll have to live with "Core and C++". I don't think it's that awful.

-ian

--
Ian Murdock
317-863-2590