[lsb-discuss] LSB 3.1 Update 1 status (and minutes for 2/20 and 2/27)

Ian Murdock imurdock at imurdock.com
Fri Mar 2 03:01:45 PST 2007

On 3/1/07, Ian Murdock <imurdock at imurdock.com> wrote:
> In the DTK Manager, the certification mode will add a drop down
> menu for selecting the profiles with those two options, and with
> "Core, C++, and Desktop" as the default selection. This will be
> in the same place the user selects architecture and LSB version.

Open question:

How do we integrate optional modules here?

My initial thoughts: We won't present optional modules in the
certification mode, since they don't have any impact
there. However, we should make a more intuitive interface on
the custom screen (i.e., rather than selecting, e.g.,
"qt4", you'd have a list of optional methods to test against).

Other thoughts?

Hmm, now that I'm looking at the custom screen, I'm not seeing
qt4 in the "Unofficial Tests" section, which is where I'd expect
to see it. Or is it integrated in the desktop testsuite? If so,
how does one invoke it from the command
line, and should one be able to invoke it from the DTK Manager?

-ian
--
Ian Murdock
317-863-2590