[lsb-discuss] LSB 3.1 Update 1 status (and minutes for 2/20 and 2/27)

Ian Murdock imurdock at imurdock.com
Fri Mar 2 03:03:26 PST 2007

On 3/1/07, Ian Murdock <imurdock at imurdock.com> wrote:
> * The Certification page needs to be updated to reflect the new testkits,
> naming (Distribution vs. Runtime), and profiles. John Cherry and I are
> working on this along with a simplified/streamlined certification process

I was referring to the Certification page on the LF website, but it
occurs to me we'll also need to update the results page in the DTK
Manager, which still refers to the current (soon to be old) system.

RAS team: John and I will sent appropriate test to you ASAP, after
we've put together the plan for the rollout of the new system.

-ian
--
Ian Murdock
317-863-2590