[lsb-discuss] Getting started with LSB Sample Implementation environment

Daniel Yek dyek at real.com
Fri Mar 2 13:27:46 PST 2007

Hi Rajesh,

I suppose you were referring to this line:
 >> bash-3.1$ ./lsbappchk helloworld

One detail there should be ignored. I found that I couldn't run my previous
i386 lsbappchk binary on my new x86_64 host machine, so, for convenience, I
ran lsbappchk from within BE because it runs there.

I was testing helloworld program inside SI.

So, my question regarding BE specifying /lib/ld-linux.so.2 (wrong for LSB
3.1) still stand.

This is my BE dynamic linker, which is the issue that I need to address
first at this point:

bash-3.1$ ls -l /lib/ld*
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 600770 Jul 15  2006 /lib/ld-2.4.so
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root      9 Aug 29  2006 /lib/ld-linux.so.2 -> ld-2.4.so
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root     13 Aug 29  2006 /lib/ld-lsb.so.3 -> ld-linux.so.2

--
Daniel Yek