[lsb-discuss] [Lsb-infrastructure] LSB 3.1 Update 1 status (and minutesfor2/20 and 2/27)

Vladimir Rubanov vrub at ispras.ru
Sat Mar 3 05:15:23 PST 2007

Thanks, Mats, for clarification. So as far as I have understood - "Optional
LSB Module" = "Candidate Module for future LSB versions". And it does not
affect current certification at all. The approach of preparing candidate
modules in advance is of course good, I was just misled by the term
"optional".

Thanks,
Vladimir.