[lsb-discuss] pkgconfig in LSB Build Environment

Wichmann, Mats D mats.d.wichmann at intel.com
Mon Mar 5 13:29:31 PST 2007

> /usr/include/glib-2.0/glib.h:39:24: error: glib/gdate.h: No
> such file or
> directory
>

> Those were caused missing GLib headers:
> $ ls /opt/lsb-buildenv-ia32/opt/lsb/include/glib-2.0/glib
> gprintf.h  gstdio.h
>
> Note that galloca.h, etc. aren't in the above directory. Those
> header files
> are included as follow:
>
> /opt/lsb-buildenv-ia32/usr/include/glib-2.0/glib.h: #ifndef
> __G_LIB_H__ #define __G_LIB_H__
>
> #include <glib/galloca.h>
> #include <glib/garray.h>
> #include <glib/gasyncqueue.h>
> #include <glib/gatomic.h>
>

> Any idea why these GLib headers are missing from the BE rpms?

the developers chose to fold most of the header information
into the few "published" header files under /opt/lsb/include;
thus we can't mix GTK headers from /usr/include and
/opt/lsb/include.  I've been worried that this is going
to cause problems, you'll have to let us know how it
works out for you.