[lsb-discuss] LSB conference call agenda (Tuesday, March 6, 11am ET)

Wichmann, Mats D mats.d.wichmann at intel.com
Tue Mar 6 08:47:11 PST 2007

lsb-discuss-bounces at lists.freestandards.org wrote:
> Since I won't be able to attend, here are the few things we worked on
> (and got ready) for desktop LSB.
>
> 1. 3 FreeDesktop.org specs: Desktop entries, Menu and desktop base
> directories. The specs are close to 1.0 and tests are ready and
> already added to upstream CVS. The test bundle was also sent to Mats
> and I believe he has integrated with the desktop test suite.

Yes, this is correct.  I don't have specification text, however
(although I expect this is mostly going to be a reference to the
external FDO specs).

> 2. 3 font libraries: Xft, Freetype and Xrender. Tests are done and
> sent to Mats for integration. Documentation for Xrender is still in
> progress (last I heard). Tracy Camp will be finishing that in time
> for LSB 3.2. The only potential issue here is the DB Schema changes
> (done by RAS) which may make the scripts that Tracy created fail.
> These scripts were developed to populate LSB DB with all the library
> type and interface info.

The scripts have been updated by ISPRAS, so they won't break.
However, I will need to rerun the capture against the libraries
(these are also checked in), because the old captures are now
outdated, and integrate those into the database and make sure
everything downstream generates correctly.